PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] Alpine Set by MikeZeen

MikeZeen
04-01-2016, 08:17 AM
Hi :)

Since the Launch of this game, there is one thing that I am really missing -> WALLS

Well now I wanted to change this and I started my first Set for RCTW. It's an Alpine themed set and its currently work in Progress.

Nevertheless, you can already download the first objects and tell me if you like them.

Finished Objects :

- Stone/Wood/Stucco Wall (Normal / Half Placement)
- Stone/Wood/Stucco Wall Diagonal (Normal / Half Placement)
- Wood/Stone Post (Normal / Half Placement)
- Post 45° (Normal / Half Placement)
- Straight Beam (Normal / Half Placement)
- Wood Plug (Normal / Half Placement)

Planned Objects :

- Doors
- Windows
- (30°/15°) Post
- Roofs

Your Ideas ?

If you want to help, you can tell me your Ideas about objects that I can create, so I can add them to the list and make the set bigger :)

Download the Set :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657094112

Thruve
04-01-2016, 09:13 AM
Thank You so much Mike for the additions my good man!
Looking forward to the remaining set !! =)

Indominus
04-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Can't wait to see the final product! :)

Akydo
04-02-2016, 03:37 AM
Make ur stuff Colorable as well

MikeZeen
04-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Thanks for your replies 😊 maybe if I get time this evening I will create some more objects 😊

The problem with recolorable is that the game doesn't have a function that lets us do it :/ but if they one day will implement such a function, I'll update the set by making the objects recolorable 😊

Indominus
04-02-2016, 10:19 AM
Thanks for your replies 😊 maybe if I get time this evening I will create some more objects 😊

The problem with recolorable is that the game doesn't have a function that lets us do it :/ but if they one day will implement such a function, I'll update the set by making the objects recolorable 😊

It would be nice if you just made white walls and stone walls and wooden walls :)

MikeZeen
04-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Hi everyone :)
I have a small Update for you :)

First, everyone who already downloaded the set, pls delete it and download it again. I had to reimport everything to solve name problems.
Then, every object is now two times in the set. Once as a normal placement and once as a half placement. This makes creating houses using the grid easier. The ones that don't use the grid to create buildings don't need to download the (HalfPlacement)-Objects.

In addition I created three new objects :
- Stone Wall
- Stone Post
- (Wooden) Post 45°

@Indominus :
I added the wooden walls to my list and they will probably the next objects that I create.

New Picture :

Download

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=657094112

Hope you like it :) and the next Update will come soon

mpdx44
04-04-2016, 08:36 AM
I really like how it's coming along.

Here's an idea, and I'm sure it's occurred to you, but any peice in Shyguy's old Alpine Villiage from RCT3 would be great to reproduce.

MikeZeen
04-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Thanks for your answer mpdx :)
Yeah I know that I could watch at shyguys sets but tbh I don't really want to copy his sets, but I would like to create my own :)

Update :

I added 5 new objects with two different placements :)
- Wood Wall
- Plug (To fill the gap which is created if two beams a put in a 90° angle)
- Wood/Stucco/Stone Diagonal Wall (To put under the roofs that are planned as next objects)

Image :

Download :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657094112