PDA

View Full Version : My park was replaced with my friend's

SunnySue
03-31-2016, 05:12 PM
Today I lost my park. I was trying to complete a goal which was to send my friends requests. I did three but didn't get an update. I tried clicking on my husband in the friend window, and it loaded his park! It was like it was mine. No matter what I did I couldn't get my park back. Is there anyway to retrieve it? Are they saved on a server somewhere? I'm really upset about it as I was enjoying the game and spent many hours playing.

SunnySue
03-31-2016, 05:20 PM
I read through some of the other replies. I don't have my code because I'm telling you it loaded up like it was my husbands account. My code was gone. It was on my iPhone and it happened today at around 1 o'clock GMT. The park name is Innuendo Island. I uninstalled the game and when I reinstalled it, it only gave me the option to relink with my husband's park.

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-28-2017, 02:48 PM
Greetings! Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.